fUML Reference Implementation v1.0.2 now available for download | Foundational UML Reference Implementation
fUML Reference Implementation v1.0.2 now available for download
Version 1.0.2 of the fUML Reference Implementation is now available for download here. This release is based on v1.0.1, but it incorporates resolutions to the following OMG issues, as adopted by the fUML 1.1 Revision Task Force:
- Issue 14526: Flow final nodes should be included
- Issue 17392: Addition to resolution to Issue 17299
- Issue 17396: Errors in ReduceActionActivation::doAction
- Issue 17397: Null tokens are not sent on by control nodes
- Issue 17499: Conditional node and loop node activations do not wait for contained accept event action activations
- Issue 17557: Addition to the resolution to fUML Issue 15987
- Issue 17558: Addition to the resolution of fUML Issue 17203
- Issue 17559: Correction to the resolution to fUML Issue 17209
- Issue 17560: Addition to the resolution to fUML Issue 17499
Note that the resolutions to Issues 15986 and 15987, which involve moving fUML to UML 2.4.1, have not yet been incorporated into v1.0.2.
In addition, the following corrections have been made to the XMI loader:
- Corrected element assembly so that, when assembling a collection reference feature, it checks the in-memory repository for the target of a reference, if no assembler is found for it in the assembler map (as is done for a singular reference).
- Corrected handling of assembly of generalizations.